About Karis Law
Karis Law employs a team of professional and committed lawyers, experienced in practising in the field of UK immigration law. Our expertise ranges from commercial and business immigration, employment related and student cases under all tiers of the Points Based System, to family-based immigration from outside and within the UK, and visitor visa applications.
Our team of lawyers is commercially aware and able to understand the needs of our business clients whilst providing a highly personalised service to meet the needs of individual clients. We are able to provide a broad range of UK and international services and we are experienced at working in partnership with business, HR professionals and Government agencies.
Our services include:
- Advising on the implementation of the points based system in the UK;
- Advising on compliance obligations and related immigration audit services;
- Advising on immigration law and permit categories worldwide;
- Assisting with work and temporary permit applications;
- Citizenship and permanent residence applications;
- Assisting with co-ordinated worldwide migration;
- Advising on entry for inward investors into the UK;
- Discretionary applications;
- Providing legal representation at the Asylum & Immigration Tribunal and the Higher Courts.